A panel fastening system is only as good as the ease of installation, maintenance and quality of product. Enduralock’s self aligning nut plate is a leap beyond existing systems.
- Aerospace access panels have numerous bolts attached to the panel.
- Attachment of the panel requires alignment of multiple panel bolts to nut plates attached to the substructure.
- Current nut plates only allow for radial movement (side to side) of the nut in the nut plate and not “tipping” of the nut element.
- Off-axis bolts do not engage.
- Significant problem for large panels, such as on the B-52 bomber
- Enduralock Self-Aligning Nut Plate
- Off-axis bolts engage the nut element of the nut plate due to the axially spring-loaded nut element